Family matters are the most common category of cases, a category that is relevant to almost everyone. Such cases arise from family legal relations governing property and non-property relations between husband and wife, parents and children, relations in the field of adoption, relations between other family members, defined in the family legislation of Ukraine.
Among the variety of family cases, clients most often turn to a family lawyer for:
- receiving consultations in the field of family law;
- preparation and coordination of the terms of the marriage contract;
- divorce in court;
- division of joint property of spouses;
- establishing the fact of living with one family;
- recovery of alimony for the maintenance of one of the spouses (husband or wife);
- recovery of child support;
- collection of penalties (penalties) for late payment of alimony;
- determining the origin of the child;
- participation in the upbringing of the child of the parent who lives separately from her;
- disputes over the determination of the child’s place of residence;
- deprivation of parental rights.
- Services of a lawyer in family matters in Lviv – Oksana Turkas
It should be noted that family matters are the most emotionally stressful for clients, so a lawyer in this category of cases should be not only a professional but also a good psychologist and counselor. Clients in these cases usually act impulsively, sharply under the influence of personal insults and misunderstandings, and therefore can not always make the right decision in cold blood, to reach a compromise on a possible division of jointly acquired property, children’s residence, alimony, cohabitation and other aspects of family life. persons.
Given that family matters concern the personal lives of clients, the fate and interests of their closest and dearest people, lawyer Oksana Turkas uses all opportunities for a peaceful, contractual settlement of a family dispute. However, in the absence of such an opportunity, the participant in family relations always has the right to protection of violated rights and interests in court. By using the services of a family lawyer as a representative in court, you will be able to avoid negative emotional experiences due to the need to meet with the opponent.