Legal services of a lawyer in Lviv - Oksana Turkas
Lawyers usually try to keep up with the needs of clients by adjusting the list of services provided according to incoming requests. If we make a small digression into the past, we can note that economic, political and legislative changes in the life of our country have given rise to new disputes, the resolution of which was necessary without the participation of a lawyer.
For example, during the crisis and the sharp jump in the dollar, the most relevant were cases of debt collection under loan agreements, recovery of debtors property, bankruptcy cases, in the 90s there were many cases related to the privatization of state property and public housing. , cases on recognition of the right to land share (share). At the same time, cases arising from housing, labor, land and family legal relations, inheritance cases have always been relevant.
List of legal services provided by Oksana Turkas
Lawyer in Lviv Oksana Turkas provides a wide range of legal services. Here is a list of basic services:
- legal advice;
- development and analysis of contracts;
- family disputes (divorce in court, conclusion of a marriage contract, division of joint property of the spouses, recovery of alimony, determination of the childs place of residence, deprivation of parental rights, etc.)
- registration of inheritance (extension of the term of acceptance of inheritance, recognition of property rights by inheritance, appeal of the will, remote registration of inheritance in Ukraine for foreigners, etc.)
- representation of interests in civil and commercial cases (disputes arising from contractual relations, cases related to contesting property rights, compensation for damages; inheritance; cases arising from family relations; representation in labor disputes; in cases, arising from land and housing relations, settlements for products and services, cases related to the conclusion, amendment, termination and performance of contracts between legal entities, cases of invalidation of contracts concluded by business entities).
- protection and representation in criminal cases (provision of consultations and explanations; protection of the suspect, accused, defendant, representation of the victim, witness, civil plaintiff, civil defendant, collection of evidence in criminal proceedings, participation in investigative actions, participation in court hearings , appeals against decisions, actions and omissions of the investigator, prosecutor, investigating judge).
Of course, the above list of services is not exhaustive. Given that each clients case is unique, in each case, lawyer Oksana Turkas tries to find the necessary algorithm and set of services that would be most effective and cost-effective for the client.